Friday, September 16, 2011

Four Days without Mom???

For the next four days, the tables will be turned at the Miller household. Scott will be the one getting Bailey up in the morning, taking care of her all day and putting her to bed at night. Where will mom be??? I have the Fall Trail Run for work first thing Saturday morning, then I head straight to Columbus for class, then I leave for Atlanta Sunday morning for a two-day conference for work. Usually, it is the other way around with Bailey and I preparing to send daddy away for four days. To be honest, I prefer being the "sender" instead of the "sendee". Bailey and daddy will have a great four days of bonding time, and I will be soooo excited to get home Tuesday night!!!

Watch out world... daddy's in charge!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment