Monday, October 8, 2012

Organization Miller Style

Now that I have two kids, I am experiencing the ever-increasing need to organize our home. I have found myself running all around the house each time that we leave the house and feeling overwhelmed with keeping the house clean. Needless to say, it is driving me crazy, and it has to stop!

Also, I see the increasing need to write things down. I have always been a fan of to-do lists. They are even more important now. The first thing I have done is make this list of cleaning duties for each weekday that I like to do on a weekly basis:

 
This will help me complete my weekly cleaning without feeling overwhelmed by doing it all in one day. Plus, I feel better when our house remains clean and tidy. Of course, making the beds, doing dishes and all the other daily tasks will happen too. I don't feel so lost that I need to write those down.
 
I will share my other organizing projects as I have time to complete them. We FINALLY get Bailey's dresser on Saturday, so I have some organizing to do in her new room. (Yay!) It's good to use my brain on projects I enjoy during this time in my life too! :) Keeps a momma sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment