Monday, January 30, 2012

Look Who's Talking!

This stage is so fun because Bailey is saying a new word every day. Here is a list of some of her vocabulary and what the words actually sound like:

love you (uve you)
bath (bash)
juice (shuesh)
star (dar)
snow (no)
yes (yesh)
coat (coke)
blankie (bankie)

Luckily, she can also say a lot of words right:

hi
bye
mommy
daddy
go
ball
MILK! (always in a loud shrieking voice)
Elmo
book
puppy
oval
two or too (all numbers are two and she says too if she wants something "too")
potty (OK... a lot of times she says poopy but I'm working on it!)
seat
sit
shoe
no (of course)
hot
all done
happy
night night
where are you
papa
mine
you

I have been trying to teach her to say her name, but it mostly sounds like "Beeley." We'll keep working on it! I keep telling myself that I need to write this stuff down, because I know I will forget some of the funny things that she says. Who knows what she will say tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment