Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Be amazed, and be changed, by a perfect God"

"There's no such thing as perfect people
There's no such thing as a perfect life
So come as you are, broken and scarred
Lift up your heart, and be amazed, and be changed, by a perfect God"
-Natalie Grant

This song played on my iPhone today during my final training run for the 1/2 marathon on Sunday, and I felt like Natalie was singing to me personally. If you are a fellow control freak/perfection seeking human being like myself, this song will speak to your heart. I do not have to be perfect, because GOD IS PERFECT!!! I am being challenged by this right now and pray that you will challenge yourself as well if you struggle with giving God control.

"... come as you are, broken and scarred. Lift up your heart, and be amazed, and be changed, by a perfect God"

How refreshing!



I couldn't find an official music video, so here is a YouTube video to enjoy
if you don't have a copy of the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment